The Lusog-Isip Kabataan Education (LIKE) Online is a self-paced, self-help online course that aims to help students by equipping them essential knowledge and skills in mental health awareness, self-care and adaptive coping, and substance use awareness and prevention.
Through a set of experiential and interactive learning exercises, students will learn to apply several stress management strategies to avoid unhealthy ways of coping that could lead to serious health problems. This course is appropriate for youth students who are at risk of developing substance use disorders, as well as individuals who are eager to learn and apply effective self-care techniques to improve their overall health and wellbeing.
Welcome to LIKE: Online!
Hi and welcome! Taking care of your health and wellbeing is more important now than ever. In this course, you will learn more about mental health awareness, stress management, healthy and unhealthy ways of coping, and other strategies to help you improve and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
This course is divided into 6 modules that utilize interactive learning exercises, educational videos, and self-reflection activities. Each module focuses on different learning objectives that overall culminates through the application of learned knowledge and skills that can be used in your own personal life.
- Explain the causes of stress and its effects on one’s everyday life
- Identify healthy and unhealthy ways of coping, and understand the importance of effective coping to improve one’s overall health and wellbeing
- Apply strategies to avoid substance use and use healthier alternatives to maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Module 1: Lahat ba ng stress masama?
- Module 2: Ano ba ang pwedeng gawin kapag stressed?
- Module 3: Ano ba ang epekto ng S.A.D.?
- Module 4: Paano maiwasan ang paggamit ng S.A.D.?
- Module 5: Ano ang gagawin ko ‘pag pinilig akong gumamit ng S.A.D.?
- Module 6: Paano maging maginhawa?
- Certificate of Completion